Drake broke world records for album streaming with 1 BILLION streams of his new album Scorpion.
- Music makes people happy. A melodic beat always makes a post more exciting. The Shiggy dance was cool, but the new music chorus “KEKE…” just made ya smile! ADD MUSIC TO YOUR POSTS!
- Instagram is SUPER powerful. Would Scorpion have had as many streams without Instagram? NOPE! Instagram enables you to post your link in your BIO, which means your customers have 24/7 access to your products. Put your store URL OR booking site in your bio so your customers can buy 24/7 at their leisure.
- You need BUY in. For something to “trend” or “go viral” means that A LOT of people have to be able to relate. Everyone could relate to a song about being happy and loving someone! There are certain universal things that we all want. LOVE. HOPE. HAPPINESS. ACCEPTANCE. PRETTYNESS. Instead of focusing on just your product or service focus, for example on how your product will create more happiness, hope, love, etc for the client and her life.
- You need a team. Drake made the song. Shiggy made the dance. One person can’t do everything.
- You might have to get extreme. First it was a simple 1 2 dance. Then they added the twerk. Then they started jumping out of cars. Then they added other languages. How far are you willing to go with your marketing? Remember you need attention. In order for a person to buy from you, the person has to knw about you first.
PS- Take a stab at the dance...
The Company is rapidly growing. Please follow our Youtube page for updates and check out our new visual by Atlanta videographer Kalvin Reeves!
A lot of people, especially those who have never had Eyelash Extensions ask:
"Are eyelash extensions safe?"
How are the lash extensions applied?
Each singe, synthetic lash is bonded to a single natural lash, the final result is flawless and undetectable. Both bottom and top eyelash extensions may be applied and styled to the client’s liking. They will add length, thickness, and fullness that can’t be achieved with traditional makeup. They will give you a fuller, darker lash line without the need for mascara. You won't feel like you are wearing them, and no one will be able to tell that they are not your natural eyelashes. It is a very safe and easy process.
What should I look for when picking a lash stylist?
There are various factors to look for when choosing a lash artist. For one, ask the person where she received training. Look carefully at samples of the stylist's work. You are looking for fluffy looking lashes that look "light" and well applied. Be weary of lash extensions that look too "full." The lash artist may be using lashes that are too heavy for your natural lashes OR using shortcut techniques to apply lashes. Either way, it could result in permanent eyelash damage. Ask for references. Any reputable lash artist should have a following of happy clients!
Your lash stylist should also be a licensed esthetician. You can easily search the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation's website.
What should I be weary of as a customer?
Many lash artists may take short cuts while applying lashes. This may include doubling up the lash extensions on a single strand, or not applying the lashes strand to strand. Both are liable to cause damage to your natural lashes because your natural lashes cannot sustain the weight of either too much glue, or too heavy of a lash.
Also look around and be aware of all procedures. Is this person sanitizing her tools? Are the linen clean?
Safely Removing Eyelash Extensions
Check out our youtube channel for lash styling tutorials:
Interested in learning new makeup application techniques? :)
We now offer a Makeup Essentials Class. Class is taught by a licensed esthetician/skin care specialist and comes with a Full Kit.
Check out the link for more info: http://ilashqueenstore.com/
Check out the video below to see a full set of lashes applied by me! Here I used a C curl/.25mm.
Marylin requested a super dramatic look! :)
The cosmetic industry is an international, multi-billion dollar industry. Eyelash extensions and makeup command a large share of the cosmetic industry, and eyelash extensions are one of the fastest growing segments.
MORE ABOUT LASH
The demand for longer, thicker eyelashes transcends age, class, or race/ethnicity, and is further bolstered by our society’s increasing emphasis on looks, particularly in the age of social media, camera phones, etc. The explosion of virgin hair extensions in the past five years alone is a testament to the growth potentiality of any new, in-demand beauty product.
Semi-permanent eyelash extensions using synthetic fibers represent the crème of the crop of eyelash extensions. In terms of a woman’s person care, eyelash extensions are comparable to acrylic nail extensions or hair extensions. The cost for this specific type of high-end eyelash extension typically costs between $100-$200 in a salon or spa setting. While there are cheaper options such as “strips,” and “clusters,” these types of $15-$40/per application eyelash extensions often irritate the wearer’s eye, and generally look extremely unnatural.
Interested in taking your lash business to the next level? Check out our Marketing eBook JUST for lash stylists!
A lot of people, especially those who knew me from my old career as a social worker ask "HOW DID YOU EVER GET INTO LASHES?"
Here's my story...
When I learned eyelash extensions it was sorta on a whim. I had gone about a month earlier to have my own lashes done for the first time and I thought it was SO COOL.
Around the same time I was looking to get out of corporate America, and I found a lady who was teaching semi-permanent lashes from her home...So I signed up! It was summer 2013.
About a month after I had taken the class, a good friend called me and said her cousin, who was desperate for a new career option, wanted to learn lashes too. So I typed up my few handwritten notes from my own class, and put together the first iLashQueen instruction manual. There was no logo, no real organization. Just me trying to teach her everything I knew from my own living room!
Fast forward two short years later, and iLashQueen had transitioned into a premiere educational and beauty company. Classes are now taught internationally! The product line is better than ever! And most importantly, that same student who I humbly taught from MY living room, (@luxurylashes), now commands $185.00 a full set working as a full time lash artist in her private studio and herself teaches!